What exactly ChatGPT can do - the mainstream application methods are here
According to data, ChatGPT currently has more than 100 million monthly active users. But there are still many friends who haven't used such a software, and don't even know what it can do?
We see that many friends are searching, can ChatGPT write papers? Can ChatGPT write code? Can ChatGPT do ppt? Can ChatGPT be used for Japanese learning? And so on, in fact, his application is not limited to this.
To put it simply, ChatGPT is a text-based question-and-answer software (of course, through some settings, ChatGPT can reply pictures), which has a very wide application prospect in daily work, but some people still think that what text can do at this stage Very limited, especially in the new media era and the new Internet era, our work needs are not limited to text.
But words are indeed the basis of many jobs. What ChatGPT provides is not just a piece of copywriting, but more of an idea, providing a fast retrieval method to help you save more time. If you can ask questions in an appropriate way, or train your own ChatGPT model by constantly asking questions, it can help you do ppt and excel, edit videos, analyze documents, write code, etc., and even help you use other AI products better , such as stable diffusion and so on.
We have collected and sorted out the daily use scenarios of ChatGPT on the Internet, mainly including the following categories:
——Writing stories with ChatGPT——
Using ChatGPT for copywriting is the most basic way to use it. You can let AI simulate different professions and different writing styles, and create or optimize copywriting according to different goals, such as:
- Write a screenplay/script: Create a screenplay based on a theme, including background, characters and dialogue.
- Write novels (storytelling): Output novels according to the type of story, such as fantasy, romance, history, etc.
- Write Poetry: Output verses based on topics or themes.
- Writing papers: output content-rich and convincing papers according to the topic.
- Write a cover letter: enter a self-introduction and output a cover letter.
- Write a review article (movie/tech/news/food, etc.): Make a review around the subject provided.
- Article Title Generator: Generate titles in the corresponding language based on the content of the article.
- Synonyms: Multiple synonyms for the term can be listed.
2. Learning related
——Let ChatGPT teach you to learn algorithms——
ChatGPT can search for relevant learning materials on the Internet, and sort out learning plans, learning materials, specific learning content, etc., to provide help for students and people who need to learn, but some content still needs to be used under the guidance of regular teachers, including:
- Learning plan formulation: Divide learning objectives into specific execution plans and provide corresponding learning materials.
- Mathematics/History/Programming, etc.: Ask AI questions and get answers to relevant questions.
- Psychological/Philosophical Aspects: Discussion and interpretation of issues related to philosophy and psychology.
- Career-related learning: such as providing study assistance in accounting/finance/doctor/speech, etc.
3. As a tool / tool use assistant
——Using ChatGPT for English translation——
We can use ChatGPT as a tool, such as language learning, programming (although it is programming, ChatGPT is to give advice on programming steps or simple sample codes as required, these codes can only be used as tests, and professional programmers are still required to modify), etc., or let chatgpt provide us with optimized usage solutions for other tools, such as optimizing design, making charts, etc.
- Language recognition/translation/modification: recognize the type of language you input, translate other languages into corresponding languages, or improve the sentences you provide.
- Morse code (password) translation: convert language to Morse code, or recognize Morse code
- Emoji Translator: Translate input text into emoji.
- Programming Question Answering (or Assistance): Simulate the programming community to answer your questions and output solving code. This will be most practical if you just want to fix the problem. In the direction of programming, you can also use chatgpt for front-end development, interface/user experience development, and so on.
- IT Architect: Design system solutions from the perspective of IT architects.
- Auxiliary design for excel/ppt, etc.: Help users build outlines and content planning according to target requirements.
- Prompt generator (prompt generator): let chatgpt optimize other AI products (for example, stable diffusion/midjourney) for you to input prompts (prompt)
4. Industry consultant/provide inspiration
——Ask business-related questions——
ChatGPT can provide various consultations for people in different positions in various industries, and can also replace professionals in different industries to help you solve corresponding problems (however, these solutions are not necessarily correct), including but not limited to:
CEO, Product Manager, Sales, Advertising Solution, Business Planning, Event Planning, Social Media Manager, KOL/Social Media, HR, IT, Accounting, Finance, Investment, Medical, Language, Music, Real Estate, Pets, Law, Sports, Decoration , florist, tea art, beauty and makeup, etc.
5. Living and entertainment
ChatGPT is a chat robot. In addition to providing effective advice in the professional field, there are also many entertainment methods to be developed. Our users use it every day, such as:
- Talk show: Input a topic and output a humorous talk show based on the topic, which will be integrated into daily life as much as possible.
- Constellation/Tarot/Dream Interpretation: Learn about constellations, interpret things around you through astrology, or interpret the dreams you describe.
- Role-playing (playing group games): You can let ChatGPT simulate a character, or simulate a game scene, to communicate and communicate with you.
- Chef: provide recipes
- Pet division: Provide good pet care solutions.
ChatGPT is a tool with a wide range of applications that can help professionals and users from all walks of life. However, to get more accurate answers, you need to learn how to ask precise questions to ChatGPT, just like you would with a search engine. Note, however, that we should still be skeptical of all AI-provided answers, as some questions may not be very accurate. In addition, as of the release of this article (20230313), the ChatGPT we use is a large-scale language model based on the GPT-3.5 architecture and trained with reinforcement learning, but the real-time information may not be synchronized. Therefore, if you have sufficient relevant professional knowledge and can skillfully use excellent prompt words and efficient questioning methods, then ChatGPT will become a good assistant for you to optimize your workflow and improve work efficiency.
Next, I will share some advanced questioning skills to help you use ChatGPT better. See you next time!