New features of OpenAI Translator: the global word marking icon is online, and the anti-blocking function is launched
Friends who follow OpenAI Translator may feel that the recent developers seem to be a bit "flat" (no release), but it does not mean that new features have been reduced.
On the contrary, the developer yetone made a big move this time and accumulated a huge amount of new features. We sorted out his tweets and shared them with you.
First of all, the desktop application supports word marking to pop up a translation icon . The developer also said that he found something interesting when studying macOS word marking, and will share it with everyone later.
Regarding the global word marking icon on the desktop, if you want to get a better experience on macOS:
When the region where the IP is located is not supported by OpenAI, an alarm will be issued to prevent the account from being banned . Thanks @lazy_static for his contribution!
In addition, the new version adds the following features:
- TTS supports select voice, thanks @atonezzz
- Support Azure OpenAI Service GPT-4, thanks to @zhangjintao9020
- Use the js version of chromium cld to get more accurate language recognition (originally tauri can use more accurate cld2, but windows compilation fails)
- Use the browser's own powerful word segmentation to achieve more accurate word patterns, and Japanese sentences are no longer misrecognized
- Support boot auto-start, thanks to tk103331!
- Support one-click clear text, thanks to tk103331!
- Support auto focus input box, thanks to 13ruceYu!
To get the latest version of OpenAI Translator, click here to download
To learn more about OpenAI Translator, click here