Have a good picture and won't imitate it? Midjourney launches new features to help you become a "Prompt Master"
Midjourney launched the /describe command today, which can provide 4 suggested Prompt keywords based on the pictures you upload, and the usage inherits Midjourney's consistent simplicity and ease of use:
1. Enter "/describe" on your Midjourney Discord server
2. Midjourney will prompt you to upload pictures, drag the pictures to be uploaded into the dashed box
3. After uploading the picture, wait for a while, Midjourney will feedback 4 suggestion prompts and corresponding option buttons according to the picture you uploaded
4. Select one of the suggested prompts according to your preferences, click the corresponding button, and then select "Submit" in the pop-up dialog box to generate a new picture based on it
5. Further operations can be performed according to the generated pictures. If you are not satisfied with the generated results, you can also repeat step 3 to use other suggested prompts