ChatGPT iOS US only? The Ultimate Guide to Registering an AppStore Account in the US!
ChatGPT officially launched the APP, but unfortunately it is only available in the US App Store. I believe that everyone can't wait to try the official APP, so the tutorial is here! It may be slightly different from the actual situation, please adapt it according to the actual situation~
- 1 email address that has not been registered with an Apple ID
- 1 mobile phone number with no arrears (even if you have registered an Apple ID)
- Smooth network environment (need to bring their own Internet tools)
- Step 1: Sign up for an Apple ID
- Use Safari to open https://appleid.apple.com/account/ and fill in the content as required, pay attention to select "United States" for "Country or Region", and it is recommended to set the date of birth to be greater than 18 years old.
After clicking "Continue", the mobile phone number and email address will be verified, and the verification codes can be filled in respectively.
Step 2: Switch AppStore account
After the registration is complete, open the App Store, click on the avatar in the upper right corner, slide to the bottom, click "Exit", and log in to the newly registered account.
Step 3: Verify account
After clicking to log in, there will be the following prompt, click "Review"
At this time, the region will automatically be "United States", click "Next". (If the region is not "United States", please check the network environment and try again)
Step 4: Set "Payment Method"
Select "None". If there is no such option, please confirm the network environment again. If not, the subsequent process will not be possible.
Next, you need to fill in the billing address, you can use https://www.meiguodizhi.com/usa-address/alaska to generate the address. "State" suggested selection: Montana, Oregon, Alaska, Delaware, New Hampshire One of the five tax-exempt states.
Step 5: Account registration is complete
At this point, you can download and use the US App normally.