A WeChat robot plug-in that automatically replies @your messages via ChatGPT, supports Chrome/Firefox browsers
- Your WeChat account can access the WeChat web version
- Log in to the web version of WeChat: https://wx.qq.com/?target=t (be sure to add the following parameters)
- Log in to the ChatGPT page or provide OpenAI's apikey: https://chat.openai.com/chat
- How to get OpenAI's apikey, please refer to: https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys
Instructions for use
- After completing the above steps, verify whether you can receive a reply from ChatGPT in the group or private message @.
- Note: Because the response of ChatGPT is an asynchronous data stream, the data stream response can be refreshed in real time on the webpage, but in the WeChat message, it can only be sent once after receiving the complete result, so the experience feels that there will be a delay of about 30 seconds. Depending on how much chatgpt responds, this is normal.
- If the AI source uses ChatGPT, because ChatGPT is protected by Cloudflare, the chatgpt page needs to be refreshed every 2 hours. If the user receives a message of "Sorry, ChatGPT service is abnormal" after asking a question, it means that the ChatGPT page needs to be refreshed or log in again.
- If the AI source uses OpenAI, you will get a more stable experience [strongly recommended]
- We plan to launch a free AI source in the future for everyone to use, so stay tuned~
Visit Official Website