Well… Where to start… This has been a very long project. After using V1 for a while there were several things I just wasn’t happy with and felt it needed updates. I tried many different merges and couldn’t get what I wanted out of it. I really like Protogen 5.3 and wanted to use it as the base, but I felt like I couldn’t get it to give me what I wanted Luckily @darkstorm2150 was gracious enough to outline his full recipe on Reddit and explained how to build protogen from the ground up. I studied this for a while and dug deep into it. In the end I settled on rebuilding using a similar recipe but with several tweaks so that I could get something else out of it. So Version 2 is a complete and total rebuild.
Visit Official Website