Object Remover can quickly optimize photo quality by removing any unwanted elements, making your photos look cleaner, focused, and textured. It can automatically remove any element selected by the user in the photo, including but not limited to people, objects, trash cans, buildings, small objects, strange light spots, lines, facial blemishes, text, watermarks, Logo and other elements. The removal process is fully automated, without the need to set complex parameters, and the task is completed within seconds. The returned results are uncompressed, have no watermark, and are free to download.
- A user visits the Object Remover website.
- Upload the photos that need to be processed to the platform.
- Use the built-in brush tool to select the object you want to remove, such as a person, a car, etc. Make sure that all areas of the object are completely covered by the brush.
- Click "Erase" to start the one-click removal. This process may range from a few seconds to tens of seconds, depending on the size of the photo.
- Preview the result in the current window, if you are satisfied, click "Download" to download the processed image.
- 100% free, no registration and subscription required, you can use it whenever and wherever you want.
- Many types of elements can be removed, including people, buildings, objects, etc.
- It can be applied to various types of photos, such as portraits, portraits, commercial product images, selfies, landscape photos, AI-generated images, wallpapers, etc.
- In the process of removing objects, the background image will not be damaged, and the removal is truly seamless.
- The size and quality of the original photo will not be altered or compressed.
- Photos uploaded by users will be deleted within 24 hours after being processed.
- For some complex images, or when the background color is very close to the color of the item to be removed, the removal effect may not be very good. Or multiple removals may be required for best results.
- Currently only supports processing a single photo at a time, and batch processing is not possible.